♦ What should I wear to my treatment?
Loose cotton should be worn to avoid any aggravation to the skin after your treatment. A dress or skirt is ideal.
♦ What exactly gets covered in a Brazilian wax?
A Brazilian will get rid of all the hair apart from a trimmed landing strip at the top. You can even ask to take everything off.
♦ What is the difference between a Brazilian wax and a bikini wax?
Brazilian takes it all off. Bikini just does the bikini line.
♦ Does this type of waxing hurt?
It can be painful, I have developed techniques to minimize the pain. Also I use a special wax that is made for sensitive skin. It is always your option to pauseand stop if you can’t take the discomfort.
♦ How long after a Brazilian wax before you can tan?
Avoid sunbathing, using self-tanners or the tanning bed for at least 24 hours before and after a Brazilian wax.
♦ How long after shaving do I need to wait for Brazilian wax?
You will need to wait two weeks in order to have enough hair growth to wax. The hair needs to be ¼ inch in length.
♦ How often should I get a Brazilian wax?
Every 3 to 4 weeks. We recommend 4 weeks for the first 3 waxes. As you come in for your waxing on the regular basis you will see a more even growth pattern and it will be less painful.
♦ Brazilian Wax: How long does it last before hair starts to grow?
It takes between 4-6 weeks to grow back but it grows back much softer and not as thick.
After Care Advice
• If the area is sensitive after an hour, apply a cold wet towel to the area• Do not use moisturizer on the area for at least 24 hours
• Avoid ultra violet/ sunlight on the skin for 24 hours. The skin will burn more easily and or hyper-pigmentation can result.
• Avoid hot showers/baths/spas, your skin is sensitive after waxing and heat will cause the area to redden.
• Tight fitting clothing should be avoided as this can cause in-grown hairs or skin irritation.
• Don’t pick at in-grown hairs; use a loofah to free them or Ofra face & body exfoliating scrub
• Your waxing should last between 3 – 4 weeks, depending on your hair growth rate.
• Most people find that regular appointments every 4 weeks results in less hair and easier removal in future treatments.
We do all we can to pamper you!